Carla Pons - mainland Ecuador trip family trip Cuenca
- Category: Blogs
- Published: Thursday, 15 November 2018 21:33
- Written by OLA sales
- Hits: 118
- 9th July – Arrive in Quito
- 13th July - Leave towards Otavalo, sleep in Cusin.
- 14th July - Visit Otavalo market and surroundings and return to Quito in the afternoon.
- 15th July – Visit the thermal springs in Papallacta (Spend the evening at Termas de Papallacta hotel).
To read and see more about Otavalo
2nd August - Flight to Cuenca. Visit the city of Cuenca, also called the "Athens of Ecuador", with a stop at the Calderon park, the Old and New Cathedrals, the Flowers park, the City Museum and the Modern Art Museum.
During the tour you will also enjoy a brief visit to the Cañari-Inca Ruins of "Todos los Santos" and have a last stop at the rivers gorge of Tomebamba and Turi from where you will appreciate a wonderful panoramic view of Cuenca.
3rd August - Departure from Cuenca towards the two small villages of Gualaceo and Chordeleg.
These villages are well known for their numerous handcrafts places, Panama Hats, Fabrics and Silver Jewelery.
4th August – Visit the Cajas National Park which has more than 200 lakes.
5th August – Spend the morning relaxing in Cuenca and then take a flight back to Quito
Please take your time to have a look over the costs for this trip, I would like to say that this price could be reduced
by looking at the guide driving you down to Cuenca. Costs