- The Adventure: Adventure Sports,Total Relaxation or Aclimatization before climbing Cotopaxi by sleeping at 3284m.
- Physical rating: 3-10 This will all depend on you.
- Adventure rating: 7-10 From relaxing and taking in the andes with nothing around, to summiting Cotopaxi.
- Adventure Highlights: long walks, quiteness and nature, horse riding, taking in spectacular views of cotopaxi, visiting local markets.
|The best way to get around||The lodge can sleep up to 8 quite happily and has it's own kitchen & facilities.|
- Day 1
- 08:00 - 10:00 Leave Quito heading along the world famous Avenue of Volcano's stopping along the way for photos
- 11:30 - 13:30 Hearty lunch in your new accommodation
- 13:30 - 18:00 Spend the afternoon exploring your surondings, go horse ridding, hire a quad bike and head out into the lush green hills....These are just a few of the activities you can do.
- 18:00 - Relax by the fire place and take in the most amazing scenery, plan your next days adventure in the high points of the Andes.
- Day 2
- 08:00 - Today we can arrange a trek up the infamous rumbling Cotopaxi volcano. Or maybe a trip across to the local farm to see life as a cowboy in the Andes. For those of you who want to get a little practice in on horse back let us know!
- 18:00 - Another evening soaking the Mountain air after a day of adventure
- 19:30 - Dinner time and relaxation after an active day at this altitude
- Day 3 08:00 - Another morning of geting over a possible summit of Cotopaxi the hightest active volcano in the world or massaging your behind after a full day on the horses up to you
- 13:00 - Lunch in Baños
- 14:00 - Time to return to Quito....
To see more photo please click this link
Mode of Transport. We will be traveling in a fully expedition equipped 4X4. The Land Cruiser is both safe and comfortable and has legendary off road capabilities. On board we carry a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, maps, tools, GPS. The vehicle will be driven by a trained and licensed truck/coach driver with many years of experience driving expeditions throughout Latin America.
Your guide. This adventure we be guided and driven by a qualified guide
- Transport in a safe and comfortable 4x4, with plenty of space for you and your bags.
- Trained and experienced Guide will lead all of the treks.
- Personal snacks and drinks
- Adventure Sports prices range from $10-$50
- Meals from $1.50 - $10
- Accommodation $5-$65 a night you decide?
Contact us @ Eucador OLA
|This is a great place to stay but very quiet
||-0° 43' 25.32", -78° 32' 49.70"|